It’s Official: ‘Two And A Half Men’ Will Carry On As Ashton Kutcher Joins Cast

It’s official – Ashton Kutcher has signed on to join the cast of “Two and a Half Men,” CBS and Warner Bros. announced on Friday.

“I can’t wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers’ homes,” Kutcher said in a statement released to Access Hollywood by CBS. “I can’t replace Charlie Sheen but I’m going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!”

“We are so lucky to have someone as talented, joyful and just plain remarkable as Ashton joining our family,” Chuck Lorre, “Two and a Half Men’s” creator and executive producer said of Ashton joining the show. “Added to that is the deep sigh of relief knowing that our family stays together. If I was any happier, it’d be illegal.”

A rep for former “Two and a Half Men” star Charlie Sheen had no comment regarding the casting news when contacted by Access Hollywood on Thursday night, when the reports first surfaced, and before the news had been official confirmed.

Production on the ninth season of the Emmy Award-nominated series will begin this summer for broadcast on the CBS Television Network in the fall.

One thought on “It’s Official: ‘Two And A Half Men’ Will Carry On As Ashton Kutcher Joins Cast

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.