Happy Sunday and happy September everyone!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the new month. I know a lot is happening in California right now with the forest fires and I want everyone to first and foremost stay safe. It is a crazy world out there and I want everyone to be safe above everything else.
There’s not much new with me here in Florida. Lots of rain this summer, thank goodness because it has been an incredibly hot summer. Especially if you’re pregnant, oh my goodness it is hot. My son turned two in August and I turned thirty! I can’t believe I’m already thirty, but I guess I’ve always been a bit of an old soul. As for my son…he’s growing up so fast! And I love watching every minute of it.
I’m still working at the lovely Barnes and Noble and I love it there. I love geeking out about books, I love reading in the cafe on my break, I love the bonding I have with my coworkers.
Okay. So here are the 8 books I read this past month:
- Hello Cruel Heart by Maureen Johnson
- Aetherbound by E.K. Johnson
- Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski
- A Dragonbird in the Fern by Laura Rueckert
- Spells Trouble by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
- Ghost Girl by Ally Malinenko
- Wiccan Kitchen: A Guide to Magical Cooking & Recipes by Lisa Chamberlain
- The Petrified Flesh by Cornelia Funke
- The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin
- The Second Rebel by Linden A. Lewis
- A Neon Darkness by Lauren Shippen
- The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina by Zoraida Córdova
You can check out my review for 7 out of 12 above (links attached).
Here’s to another great month everyone and happy reading!